I have been so busy this month that I haven't really had time to think about what I would really like this month, let alone scour magazines for things. I had a trip to New York (more to come on this later) where I made a few purchases but otherwise I really need to save my pennies. I think I am going to try an all spending ban again next month. Anyway, here is my short and sweet June wish list:
1. Polka Dot Jeans, George at Asda, £16 Quite funny to have a £16 pair of jeans on a wish list but never mind! I love these. I saw a pic of a girl wearing polka dot skinnies with a Mickey Mouse sweatshirt and looked pretty cool so now I have my heart set on a pair.
2. Floral Shirt, Topshop, £35 This shirt is so bright. Perfect for summer with shorts or skinnies and maybe some jelly shoes.
3. Iphis Card Holder, Liberty, £45 I love how bright this card holder is. I used to really hate this print but it has grown on me like crazy and now I want this. Badly. Maybe with a clutch bag in a different colour. The print is Iphis, not Ianthe like I scrawled in the picture.
4. Prisme Libre Powder, Givenchy, £35 I think I underestimate the power of a good facial powder. I use a MAC one at the moment which is OK but I don't notice too much of a difference when I don't use it. This Givenchy one intrigues me, however, as it claims to hide a multitude of facial grievances: green to neutralise redness, purple to counteract dark circles, lilac to add radiance, and blue to balance sallow yellow. Could it be the miracle powder I'm looking for?
5. Sunglasses, Topshop, £16 I can't resist a pair of cool shades. These are cute but I am still searching for the Holy Grail of all sunglasses - the turquoise ones worn by Alabama Worley in True Romance. Where oh where can I find those glasses??
6. Clutch, Marc by Marc Jacobs, £75 This little clutch is so cute. Cat + palm tree = Emma's perfect holiday clutch. I would probably use this more as a make up bag as it's not big enough to carry all the crap that I have. Still love it though.
7. Mademoiselle Exfoliator, Chanel, £55 Mademoiselle is my all time favourite perfume. I adore it. I bought a bottle from Boots last year though which I think was off. I should have sent it back but Christmas happened and then it was a bit too late but still. I willingly pay £100 for the perfume but £55 seems a bit excessive for an exfoliator. I bet it smells divine.
So there you have it. Not much to rave about this month. Next month I will be banning myself from buying clothes, accessories, and make up so my wish list will probably be twice as long. I always want stuff when I can't buy it.
What's on your wish list this month?