I am coveting a few things this month. I have already gone a bit OTT on beauty products (as per) so am trying to pinch my pennies. A girl can still dream though, right? Here's what's on the list:
1. Michael Kors Watch, Shadestation.co.uk, £153.35 What's not to love about this watch? The rose gold? The cobalt face? I'm not really a watch person (I tell the time by the position of the Sun - haha!) but I would quite happily wear this little time piece.
2. Leather Slip-Ons, LK Bennett, £150 I love these for summer. The nude and lime print makes the perfect print for spring while the shape of the shoe looks super comfy. If only they were a smidge cheaper I might be able to justify them.
3. Cosmetics Purse, M&S, £5 What a bargain! I have no concept of how big this purse is so it could be diddy but the description says cosmetics purse which implies that it will be bigger than a coin purse. I love the bold orange print of this - perfect for summer. I tend to use things like this as little going out purses when I pop to the shops or go out for an evening without needing to take much with me.
4. White Top, Mango, £29.99 I love this top for summer. The huge sleeves make it look as though it will keep you cool while the high collar and nipped in waist make it smart enough for work. One to buy for the office me thinks.
5. Lip Colour in Incorrigible, Tom Ford, £36 This is waaaay more than I would spend on a lipstick but I just love the packaging of Tom Ford beauty products, especially this white and gold summer collection. This colour is beautiful too - a lovely, vivid coral.
6. Chanel Eye Shadow Quad I cannot find any info about this quad online. I think I must be searching for the wrong thing. I imagine it is about £40 which is more than I plan to spend on eyeshadow anytime soon but it is a pretty beautiful set.
7. Sequin Shoppers, £275 each, Ashish These are so kitsch - I frickin' love 'em. I particularly like the S&M one as green is my favourite colour and it looks super sparkly. However, £275 is excessive for a fancy plastic bag.
8. Touche Eclat Wild Edition, YSL, £25 I love a bit of TE and it's made even better with a touch of leopard print.