October is quite possibly my favourite month of the year. I may be a bit biased as it is my birth month but there are so many other things to love. Pumpkins, lattes, fingerless gloves, squash soup, coats, orange leaves, Hallowe'en, need I go on?
Here's the wish list:
1. Trench, River Island, £80 I have tried many different shapes of coat but I find a nipped in waist suits my curves best. I like the length of this classic black one.
2. Brush Cleanser, MAC, £10 I usually use baby shampoo which costs about a fifth of this MAC cleanser but this is by MAC and it's pink! So what if it's £10?
3. Clutch Bag, Miss Selfridge, £24 The colour alone has me sold on this bag. The shape is cute and the gold hardware makes it pretty but that blue = yum!
4. Leopard Belt, Warehouse, £20 Love a bit of leopard print. This belt with a black dress and red lips = perfection.
5. Sunglasses, Mango, £17.99 I have a slight obsession with reflective blue shades. These are a bargain. Another reason to love October - there is still some sun so no need to feel like a prat when you wear shades. Nothing better than shades in autumn.
6. Skull Ring, Story by Kranz and Ziegler, £45 I love skull motifs but hate them on clothes. Best way to wear? A ring of course. I would prefer this in gold but am thinking of mix-and-matching my metals so it could work in silver.
7. Belt, Miguel Palacio for Hoss Intropia, £24 Who says a pineapple is just for summer? This is fun and fruity and I reckon I could make it work in autumn. Cheap too!
8. Skirt, Miss Selfridge, £50 I have a weird obsession with skirts. I will write about this later and show you my collection of different textured skirts. This embellished number HAS to be mine! I'd style with a plain tee or cropped top.
9. Leopard Court, Kurt Geiger, £295 These are a bit pricey for me but I frickin' love them. If I'm honest with myself I don't think I would be able to walk in them as the heel is so spindly. I would look at them lovingly all day though!
10. Ring, Bill Skinner, £60 With a middle name like Bee you can't expect me not to be attracted to all manner of bee things. This ring is not actually my style but it has a bee on it so I'll take it!
11. Bag, Louis Vuitton, £2880 This is completely out of price range but being that it's my birthday month and all I expect all of my friends and family to club together to buy me this. Ha! I love that this looks old school, from the 80s or something. I would like the measurements of it as it looks a tad small in the pic but hey, I'll take it in any size.
What are you lovely lot lusting after in October?