Feeling inspired by @tavitulle on Instagram I decided to rifle through my jewellery box and show you a few key pieces. These aren't necessarily pieces that I wear all the time but they are more significant than the heaps of tatty Primark necklaces I wear all the time.
- Thomas Sabo Charm Bracelet - This was given to me by some dear friends at uni. They bought me the handcuff charm as I used to wear a necklace with gold handcuffs all the time. The other charms all mean something to me and have been bought by various people.
- Vivienne Westwood Heart Orb - This was bought for me by the boyf one anniversary. I love it but it's such bad quality. After wearing it twice it has tarnished and turns my neck a bit green. But I still love it!
- Alex Monroe Baby Bee - This was also bought for me by the boyf. I wrote about it here and the significance of the bee for me.
- Name Necklace - This is a cheapo necklace from Argos but I love it. I don't wear it all that often as it is so delicate that I'm afraid to damage it. I can't remember why I bought it but I imagine it was after watching SATC.
- Heart and Charm - This is a bit of a cheat as it's two necklaces in one. The heart is from Tiffany and was bought for me by my mum one birthday. I love how solid it is but I wish I still wore silver as I don't wear it as often as I used to. The other charm is from the boyf and I felt bad when he gave it to me because I didn't like it all that much. However, once I put it on the sturdier Tiffany chain it began to grow on me. It is delicate with tiny little diamonds and although it's not 100% my taste it is still precious to me.
- Cat Brooch - My mum bought this for me in Past Times and I instantly fell in love with it as I am a crazy cat lady!
- Opal Necklace - This was given to me a long time ago by my best friend at school. Opals are my birth stone and this has become something of a lucky charm for me. I wear it every day and panic if I forget to put it on in the morning.
- Snake Bracelet - This is actually one of my Primark pieces but I had to include it here as I get complimented on it whenever I wear it. It looks more expensive than it was and I love seeing the look of surprise when I say I got it in Primark.
So there you have a little snippet of some of my most prized jewellery possessions.