Autumn is here and I am lusting after all manner of things. I seem to mainly be wanting accessories. The main reason for this is that I am trying not to buy too many new clothing pieces but rather jazz up what I already have with some seasonal accessories. It seems that this season I will be going for my usual grungy look with little hints of glamour: red lips, gold jewellery, ladylike bags etc.
1. Mock-croc bag, £149, Reiss The boxyness, the croccyness, the little hints of gold - what's not to love. This bag has a really retro vibe to it that appeals to me.
2. Gold heart necklace, £18, Orelia I like the delicacy of this chain. I'd wear this layered with a variety of other gold necklaces over a basic grey or black tee.
3. Spine ring, £310, Stephen Webster How cool is this ring? Like a little rib cage for your finger.
4. Leopard slip-ons, £39.95, Gap There's never a bad season for leopard print. These trainers have that Vans look which screams comfort.
5. Yellow shoulder bag, £19.99, Zara I bloody love Zara. Their range of bags this season is outrageously good. Adding this to my wishlist was a complete no-brainer.
6. Crumpled bag, Zilla I can't remember how much these bags are and I can't find them anywhere online. They are fun and would add interest to absolutley any outfit.
7. Gold earrings, £5, Matalan I love a dangly earring. These are great for day to night.
8. Sunglasses, £12, ASOS Too late in the year for sunglasses? NEVER!!!
9. Rucksack, £12, Primark I've been wanting a rucksack for ages. I have abused my poor Mulberry and I think it's time to give her a rest. This Primark bargain will do nicely.
10. Lipstick in Red Door Red, £19.50, Elizabeth Arden You can never have too many red lipsticks. This looks like a nice, deep scarlet. Sexy.