While we still have a bit of summer left (hopefully) I thought I'd post this easy blossom nail art tutorial. I love it when spring gets its act together and cherry blossom starts sprouting up all over the shop. Pretty pretty. Blossom might be more of a spring thing but I think these nails work in summer too.
I used 5 polishes in total: baby blue for the sky, bright pink, baby pink, and white for the the blossom, and a metallic kind of brown for the branches. I purchased these nail tools on Amazon but you can improvise with a normal paintbrush and a pin (bobble headed) if you don't have them. I also used a base and top coat to seal everything in.
1. Start by painting the base colour. I used Nails Inc Portobello Road. I used two coats.
2. Using a small brush paint as many or as little branches as you want. I used Models Own Stormy Night.
3. Using the dotting tool scatter some spots of the darker pink across the branches. I used Nails Inc Notting hill Gate.
4. Again, use the dotting tool to add some paler pink spots. I used Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream.
5. Lastly add some white dots to the look. I used Barry M White. Add a top coat and you're good to go.