I found it hard to pick some things for this month's wish list because the weather has been so
shit temperamental. I just can't get fully in the mood for summer when it's cold and wet. I did manage to scrape a few things that I wouldn't mind into a list for y'all though. Feast your little beadies.
1. Reggae Splash, £4.99, Kate Moss for Rimmel Salon Pro Just what I need. More nail polish. I love peachy shades and this one is perfect as it isn't too in your face. I don't own any of the Salon Pro range but I've heard good things about it.
2. Lace Skirt, £440, Lover Still obsessing over pencil skirts. I can see this vibrant number with a white cropped top and yellow heels. Yummy colour clash.
3. Leopard Swimsuit, £149, Pistol Panties It must have been sunny out when I picked this as it's a bit optimistic. Saying that it would be perfect for a holiday with denim cut-offs.
4. Sunglasses, £75, Sheriff&Cherry More leopard print. This time in the form of some uber-cool sunnies. I find the wayfarer shape flatters most faces and the clear yellow frames add a nice twist.
5. Travel Journal, £38, Louis Vuitton I am a bit of a stationery geek so obsess over stupid things like notebooks. This journal is really pretty with various illustrations and space for notes.
6. Dress, £38, Dorothy Perkins My mind has been on wedding outfits this month as I try desperately to think of something to wear. This dress is really pretty; I love the colour and the white floral detail but it's a bit girlier than my usual style. Not sure if I could really pull it off.
7. Dress, £525, Paper London This dress is more my style but, unfortunately, not really in my budget. It looks super slimming with the various panels and the colours all complement each other well. I don't know how flattering the top half of the dress would be on me but it wouldn't put me off buying it if I had the monies.
8. Espadrilles, £320, Chanel More ridiculousness for my wish list. £320 for espadrilles?? But they're Chanel...No?
9. Beaded Clutch, £35, Accessorize I have always loved the beaded bags from Accessorize. They are the perfect way to add interest to a simple outfit and they always look more expensive than they are. This one is great for summer holidays.
Not my biggest wish list but I'm sure I will find lots more things for July when, cross fingers, the weather is scorchio!