Thank God that Spring is finally in the air. The Earth appears to be warming up beneath my feet and the longer days seem to be brightening everyone's mood. Halle-frickin'-lujah"!
Here's what I am lusting after this month....
1. Lip Crayon, Look, £6.00 each I have been wanting a lip crayon for a while now to try out as an alternative to wearing lippie every day. These Look ones are reasonably priced so I may give them a go.
2. Satchel, Cambridge Satchel Company, £115 I bloody love the Google advert for these Satchels but I have never really thought about getting one as I know that, although they are quite big, they don't actually fit much in them. However, this lilac one is so cute and you can get it personalised! You can't make it out in this pic but the writing says 'to have and to hold' - what a great wedding gift for a blushing bride to be. I would probably just get my initials or something boring like that.
3. Biker Jacket, M&S, £49.50 I really want a classic black leather jacket but this is a great version for Summer. The bargainous price makes me assume that this isn't real leather so I would have to go and cop a feel before investing but I just love that colour.
4. BB Court Shoes, Manolo Blahnik, £440 Every girl needs a classic black court shoe and where better to buy from than Manolo?
5. Jumper, George at Asda, £12 Spring may be here but the weather most certainly isn't t-shirt worthy. This neon jumper is perfect for battling the colder winds and layering over jersey tops.
6. Peach Brogues, ASOS, £45 I love a brogue and these are a great colour for this time of year. They would look great with black trousers or a cute dungaree dress.
7. Hannah Enamel Torque Necklace, very.co.uk, £16 Statement necklaces completely transform outfits. I am a little obsessed by them at the moment and am head over heels for this lilac one from Very.
8. Studded Shorts, River Island, £15 You have to have some studded shorts in your wardrobe for Summer. These are currently in the sale at £15 down from £30. Bargain.
9. Printed Lattice Crop Blouse, very.co.uk, £18 The cut-out detail on this top is gorgeous. I don't tend to wear sleeveless tops but this shirt is so cute I may start.
10. Ring, & Other Stories, £7 I have been resisting the temptation to go into this store as I know that I am going to want just about everything in there. This ring is one of the many jewellery pieces I have seen and for £7 I know that I would end up leaving with it.
11. Shirt, River Island, £20 Another bargain from River Island. This acid wash denim shirt is so cool; I can envision a million Summer outfits involving it. Again, this is currently in the sale so if you want it, be quick.
12. Nude Magique CC Cream, L'Oreal £8.99 I have been using the BB version of this and whilst I like it, it's not my fave BB product out there. There are three versions of this cream: Anti-Redness, Anti-Fatigue, and Anti-Dullness. I would probably opt for the anti-dullness one as I want to add a bit of pizazz to my skin.
My wish list this month comes to the grand total of £752.49. Considerably less than last month but still a tad too much to make this a shopping list as opposed to a wish list.
What are you wishing for this month?