I never used to have a stocking as a child. Any gift was seen as a proper gift, not a 'stocking filler'. Nowadays anything small is classed as a stocking filler. I still don't actually have a stocking but I thought I would create a little wish list for if I did. Hot on my stocking list are the following:
1. Clinique Chubby Stick - Not sure why I'm so drawn to these. Maybe it's because the colours are so pretty and they look like they would be super nourishing.
2. Biba Leopard Print Belt - I have been looking for a decent leopard print belt for ages. I love the colour of this one and the gold detailing. Gotta have a bit of Xmas leopard!
3. Chanel AW12 Nail Polish Collection - If I had to pick one of the three I would go for Frenzy as it's super classy.
4. Great Expectations, Penguin Clothbound Classics - I love Great Expectations and really would like a nice version for my bookshelf. This Penguin one is a beauty.
5. Glow in the Dark Stars - Blast from the past! I used to have these scattered all over my ceiling. Totes want them back!
6. Moleskine Notebooks - Since I started using these earlier in the year I am a little addicted. The paper quality is so good and the hard covers are protective of my little musings.
7. Foxy Wash Bag, Aubin and Wills - Don't really need another wash bag but this one is super cute. Sorry to my friend J who hates foxes but they just have the cutest faces!
8. Charity Bracelet - Christmas is all about the giving. This bracelet makes you feel like you have done a little bit of good this season.
9. Moonrise Kingdom DVD - This film is so funny. It is beautifully shot with superb actors. I loved it and can't wait to see it again.
10. Soap & Glory Gift Set - I LOVE Soap & Glory. The smell of their products, the fun names and the fact that they actually work make them among my top purchases from Boots.
11. Smashbox Primer - Of all the primers I have used (and that's a lot), Smashbox make the best. Use before make-up to keep your look in place all day.
12. Mac Lipstick in Ruby Woo - I don't actually buy a lot of Mac products even though they are great. I love this shade, it's the perfect red for all skin tones. Because I really do need another lipstick!
So there you have it. My stocking list. Or as we used to call it in my home - little bits. I love getting little bits over Christmas, there's more to open!
What are you looking forward to you in your stocking?